Exide's lawyer, who had asked for an extra two weeks at the
today asked for another three weeks because the Exide head office
in Kolkata has not yet approved my offer for settlement.
The forum members took a dim view of this delay, and grilled him a bit,
upon which he promptly changed his story and claimed that my offer was
unreasonable, so he didn't know yet if it was possible to settle or not.
They finally agreed to give him a last chance at reaching a settlement.
Really final hearing in April.